- This web site is operated by Kingscote Rojay Limited trading as KRL under licence from Logistics Boffin. It is our intention to treat all information in the strictest confidence in order to protect the privacy of our enquirers and clients.
- KRL will share your contact data with its suppliers but only to the point that it is required to in order to carry out the business of collecting and delivering parcels. The data KRL holds for you may be stored for marketing reasons but for the sole use by UK Pallet Courier or its successors and you have the opportunity to opt out of this.
- KRL’s business partners will maintain your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- We do not store or hold credit or debit card information
Please see the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) for futher information on how cookies work and how you can manage them.
You should have the ability to accept or decline to receive cookies by modifying the settings on your web browser. Please refer to the IAB web site if you wish to remove cookies from your browser
KRL Ltd are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
KRL Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 09.11.2018.
How we collect your information
We collect your information when you complete our online ordering forms, purchase transport through any of our websites, enter our competitions or complete any surveys. We record all of the discussions we have with you on the phone or via live chat on our websites. The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, Credit card details, the names and or addresses including contact details of recipients of goods you are sending to or requesting a collection from.
What we do with your information
We use your information to send or collect any products or goods you have requested us to do so either online or over the phone. We may use your data in big data projects to help us understand trends. During a credit account application, we will share your details with a Credit reference agency to check your credit history. We use your information to send you marketing emails. We store your information on our servers both in the UK and in Bulgaria.
Whom we share your information with
We share your details with other selected business partners. These business partners may include:
- Delivery network providers that help us to facilitate deliveries and collections.
- Cloud providers that help us store your information.
- IT service providers that help us with our internal IT issues.
- Payment service providers that process your payment information on our behalf.
- Credit check companies that help us understand your credit history.
- Couriers that help us deliver and collect products.
- Lawyers representing us in the event of legal claims.
- Insurance companies dealing with claims.
- Regulators and law enforcement agencies (if there is a legal reason to share your data with them).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
C/O Just Vans (South West) Limited, The Distribution Centre, Manor Road,
Marston Trading Estate, Frome BA11 4BN
Tel: +44 (0) 1373 454004 Fax: +44 (0) 1373 454003
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.